Tuesday 9 November 2010

Going solo while every other boy goes commando...

As some of you may, or may not know, Call of Duty: Black Ops was released today.
It's the follow-up to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which is amongst the highest sold games worldwide. Almost every man around the world has heard, played, or bought a game which is part of the Call Of Duty series (commonly referred to as COD worldwide).
This latest installment has left me researching some wonderful "group" work - alone... And I expect it to be like that until the initial excitement calms down in a few weeks time.


While most boys are currently sweating over the graphics, game play or frustration of the new Call of Duty game, I'm scrawling through countless pages of Geothermal Energy information as well as how the Vietnam War affected international relations. Fun times.
I don't mind anyway, education is a priority, so I can't be dealing with this unnecessary distracti- ooo, is that something shiny?

No comments: